Our medical attendants are experienced care givers specially trained as Professional non-medical assistance for daily activities of adults and seniors including self-care and household support services in 12 hours or 24 hours shift.
- Managing dressing and feeding the patient
- Assisting the patient with mobility related difficulties
- Administering oral medication
- The caregiver bathes and dresses the person. The caregiver may also assist with other hygienic tasks, such as using the toilet
- Fixing doctors appointment going along with elderly
- Helping in grocery and general shopping related to elderly
- Provide companionship